CBD Food Supplements Wholesale - PayPal Payments

Invité

CBD Food Supplements Wholesale - PayPal Payments

Message par Invité »

I look after a vape shop submission site https://allvapestores.com and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that additionally advertises CBD product lines. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory site. We do not retail CBD goods like CBD oil. We merely provide internet marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Store and if you take a close peek, you How Will a CBD Tincture Make Me Feel? see that they offer for sale a comparatively wide-ranging series of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to many different firms. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is entirely illegal and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am still to consult another legal representative from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at rallyfans.be could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.